Using excellent interpersonal skills with great attention to detail, the incumbent in this role supports the FIRST® Youth Protection Program. The primary function of this role is to perform key tasks associated with the administration of the Youth Protection Program’s policies and procedures. The incumbent in this role will be the primary administrator for the background screening systems and will be the first point of contact for internal and external inquiries with questions about the Youth Protection Program.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Primary Administrator for the electronic background screening systems used for United States and Canada background screenings
• Record-keep required by Federal Government of all background screening records
• Record-keep of non-medical incident reports in accordance with Youth Protection Program guidelines
• Maintains the written policy and procedure for conducting background screenings
• Administers approved revisions to Youth Protection Program policies and procedures and keeps archived records for historical reference
• Cross-function communication needed to ensure internal and external Youth Protection Program literature and other documents are current version
• Responds to phone, e-mail and in person requests for program information and training materials and when necessary defers caller or person to Youth Protection Program Manager
• Communication with remote Youth Protection Program Manager on a regular basis using SKYPE®, email, Go-To Meeting®, etc.
• Maintenance and dissemination of program materials and supplies
• Ordering of office supplies as needed
• Creates purchase orders requisitions
• Maintains “shared calendar” for Youth Protection Program events, vacations, training, etc.
• Performs routine filing, photocopying, typing of business letters, meeting minutes,
Education & Experience:
• HS Diploma or GED, AS or BA/BS preferred
• Generally 2 years of directly-related administrative experience is required to successfully perform the job
• Working knowledge of Microsoft® Office suite, (Excel, Word, Outlook)