Title: Partner Services Manager
FIRST® LEGO® League
The mission of FIRST® is to inspire young people to be science and technology leaders, by engaging them in exciting Mentor-based programs that build science, engineering and technology skills, that inspires innovation, and fosters well-rounded life capabilities. Make a difference in thousands of students’ lives. Create an impact on the workforce of tomorrow. Become a member of our passionate employee base working to make science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education accessible to all students around the world.
In this role, the individual is responsible for the management, direction, assessment and evaluation of the Partners within a set of defined regions within North America. This position manages both internal and external communication and program reporting, both from and to the Partners, as well as identifying, creating, accessing and/or updating associated content, tools and materials to assist Partners with the management and execution of the FIRST LEGO League Program. The individual will be the Project lead on designated projects within FIRST LEGO League and across FIRST programs and work cooperatively and productively as part of projects led by others.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
• Act as the primary source of communication for FIRST LEGO League Partners in a designated North America region.
• Identifies problem resolution within region including program management issues. Assists with regional evaluations.
• Identifies best practices within region and forecasts program needs and materials.
• Trains FIRST LEGO League Partners on new tools and materials that assist with program management within region.
• Assists Partner Development Manager in creation of business plans that identify and cultivate new Partner opportunities within regional area to expand Partner network accommodating regional team growth.
• Assists with distribution and collection of marketing materials, collection of sponsor list
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of volunteer management.
• Event/conference planning experience
• Excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills.
• Diplomatic approach to sensitive and/or complex discussions.
• Ability to work independently and drive projects from concept through fruition to deliver an on-time, comprehensive results.
• Some travel required