The world’s #1 child-serving nonprofit advancing STEM education outcomes and the development of 21st Century life skills. Over the past 25 years, millions of young people from across the globe have completed FIRST programs, changing the world by becoming the new generation of innovators, problem-solvers, and technology leaders. This legacy and opportunity is as strong and dynamic as ever. This year alone the FIRST movement is 1 million men and women strong. FIRST creates the people who will change the world – today and tomorrow.
An ambitious and eager lover of kindness and good in the world. Your heart beats a bit faster when you know that you are making a difference in peoples’ lives. You are optimistic and driven and do your best work when advancing a meaningful mission. You thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, even when under pressure. You love to learn and have a healthy appetite for experimentation. You like working with smart people and being part of a team. You have a great sense of humor and you love to work hard and have fun.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for day-to-day activities supporting FIRST’s goals to significantly increase the number of students we reach with our high-impact and transformative STEM programs. The Growth Marketing Manager will acquire leads for the top of our funnel through inbound strategies, paid program execution, account based marketing, and work closely with the extended Marketing and School Engagement teams. As Growth Marketing Manager, you will build and execute high-performing demand generation programs, optimizing a variety of marketing programs that drive FIRST team growth, lead generation, new team acquisition, and retention. The right candidate for our new Growth Marketing Manager role will thrive creating and executing marketing experiments, analyzing and reporting on results, refining tactics, and presenting findings.
Occasional travel is required.
Essential Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Hands-on campaign execution to drive new FIRST team acquisition, conversion, and continued engagement, collaborating closely with the Director of School Engagement and other marketing and program team members to identify, prioritize, and expand opportunities to drive the greatest ROI
• Design, implement, and manage lead nurturing campaigns leveraging HubSpot, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other tools to drive the campaign
• Execute non-digital marketing campaigns (they exist!), managing our educator tradeshow program
• Develop short form messaging (writing & creative) and ensure that all messages are on target for FIRST brand, industry and customer persona
• In conjunction with digital marketing team, define and execute marketing communications, including: website, email, event and social messages to drive content consumption and engagement
• Measure and report on performance of all educator and team growth marketing campaigns and assess against goals for effectiveness (ROI and KPIs)
• Collaborate with agencies and other production vendors
• Forecast and manage budget associated with campaign activities
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
• With the Programs Marketing Manager, assist in the development of retention, loyalty, re-engagement communications to keep current participants active
Education and Experience: