Who We Are
The world’s #1 child-serving nonprofit advancing STEM education outcomes and the development of 21st Century life skills. Over the past 25 years, millions of young people from across the globe have completed FIRST programs, changing the world by becoming the new generation of innovators, problem-solvers, and technology leaders. This legacy and opportunity is as strong and dynamic as ever. FIRST creates the people who will change the world – today and tomorrow.
About this Role
This role provides cross-program support for activities outside North America (ONA). The role will primarily be responsible for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data records for the ONA Partners and support of international grants administration. Working with ONA Partner Services Managers internally and externally, the Coordinator will support Program communication and reporting. Point of contact for questions/assistance on team registration and Visa needs.
Reports to: Director, FIRST LEGO League and FIRST LEGO League, Jr.
Essential Job Duties:
ONA Partner Contact/Data Management
• Works with Partner Services Managers and LEGO Education (for FLL/FLL Jr.) to secure accurate and complete program information on team counts, locations, and regional growth plans
• Maintains status reports, agendas and minutes of ongoing country issues and opportunities to support FIRST’s Worldwide Field Services Council
• Maintains ONA Partner contact and organizational information needed for screening and wire transfers
• Monitors Partner Affiliate Agreements and other key documentation for updates, renewals and compliance to grant requirements.
• Performs Partner/contact screenings as needed, maintain records and assists with other export related documentation and needs
ONA Grant Support and Administration
• Works with Partner Services Managers to obtain proposal information from Partners, prepare and process grant paperwork
• Requests and reviews Partner grant reports for accuracy, including currency conversions and provides reports to other departments as needed
• Conducts screenings of organizations and key personnel prior to international wire transfers
• Provides support for Championship and other international team travel, including processing of ONA team information and registration; collection of judging translations and other event preparation needs
• Administers all Visa requirements for teams, Partners and others, including preparation of invitational letters and support documentation
• Assists with annual Community Conference preparation to ensure International community is represented and supported
Qualifications and Experience:
A plus if you have: