Title: Operations Coordinator
Report to: Director of Operations
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for communicating program and general FIRST information to the public, potential customers, and existing teams. Coordinates team and project management services to FIRST programs and departments. Provides high-quality customer service and promotes Gracious Professionalism® Work activities are in the broad categories of: customer service, program and team support, and project and knowledge management.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
• Provides consistent customer service across multi channel platforms (e.g., chat, phones, emails)
• Communicates FIRST information, with a focus on FIRST programs, to potential and existing customers
• Coordinates customer resolutions by clarifying issues, researching answers and exploring alternative solutions; implementing solutions
• Escalates unresolved and complex issues
• Assists customers with both navigation and technical website and registration systems issues
• Participates in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• Participates in activities designed to increase team and youth participation (e.g., outbound recruitment calls)
• Project management to the FIRST programs
• Ops Liaison to designated program; attends program meetings and facilitates information sharing between groups
• Shares contact center metrics and other key information with designated program for continuous process improvements; project manages process and reports on progress;
• Creates and maintains content for program documents
• Oversees program web pages; creates and uploads web content projects
• Promotes high-quality customer service standards throughout the organization; may assist in training on these standards
• Solid working knowledge and experience with: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
• Experience with Filemaker/MySQL, Ektron/Drouple CMS, MyDBR Reporting system and Web 2.0 Software/Technologies.
• Senior service or support roles highly experienced in area of responsibility
• Performs all of the standard and some specialized more complex aspects of the function
• HS diploma or GED required
• Generally 2 years of directly-related experience is required to successfully perform the job
For consideration, please submit a letter of interest, resume and salary expectations to the Human Resources Department.